Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello!

>> Thursday, July 9, 2020

Good morning! 
Summer is here and we are feelin the heat!
Everyday I wish I could go jump in the waves of the ocean
or in a lake anyway!
So here is an underwater scene
to help you stay cool (just imagine you are scuba diving).
I used DRS stamps: 4 in 1 Ocean Designs, 3 in 1 Ocean
I used a masking technique to stamp the coral and sea grass and again to stamp the school of fish.  
The shells were cut out, I also cut out the yellow fish and orange fish then popped them up.
I masked the school of fish and stamped the bubbles.
I put glitter on the bubbles and there are touches of white acrylic paint, white paint
on the waves and bird too.
I really like underwater scenes, they are so fun to make with all these elements
to play with!
Have a great week and craft on!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very pretty underwater scene! Love the fish colors, the extra touches (especially the shells and clouds) and your brilliant masking, Robin. I want to be at the lake or beach too (with no other people due to C-19 and cellulite - lol). Hugz

Shelia said...

Love your underwater scene, Robin. It does look refreshing & inviting, especially during this heatwave we’re having! Great details and design. The colors are beautiful too!

Sue said...

What a cute underwater scene Robin! Great idea using the same lines for both the sand and the water in one scene! I love that the scene also includes the sky, birds and clouds - it's like a cutaway of the ocean :) Great job!!

Karin said...

The colors here on your card are so beautiful! I love the blue fish and the little die cut hello!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute & colorful, Robin! Love all the fish & the seagull overhead.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP