Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Get Well Soon

>> Thursday, July 2, 2020

Good morning!
Today I've used blue and kraft to make this
masculine card.
The DRS Design stamps used were: 

I used an embossing folder for my blue background.  The corners are
punched squares cut in half then blue enamel dots glued on top of each.
Dies are from Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things.

My next card uses DRS Design stamps:

I used a dot embossing folders for the blue background, Spellbinder scalloped dies and Heartfelt Creations banner die.
The embellishments are 3 enamel dots.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome coloring, dies, and ways to use these images, Robin. I love your corner treatment on the first one - very fun. Super ideas. Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Robin. Great color combos, designs & details!

Karin said...

Love the embossed backgrounds and coloring job on both! Awesome cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP