Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bee Happy

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hi Everyone,

We're getting ready to show off some new stamps later this week, but until then, here is a quick card I made for a friend's birthday.

I dry embossed the background and added a stamped portion to the bottom, made by using the Honeycomb Design and Bee Trail stamps.

The punched and layered image and greeting are the top portion of the Bee Happy Birthday Greeting ,


and the second half of the greeting I stamped inside.


I finished off the inside using the Puff Circle.

I needed a quick thank you card, so I just used the piece of yellow cardstock I had left over from the above card as my inspiration.  

I stamped the background using the Polka Dot Flower, heat embossed them and filled in the centers with some yellow glitter glue. I then stamped, colored and fussy cut the Medium Daisy Bloom, filling in that center with black glitter glue.  Also, because I take forever to put my stamps away, I still had the Soldiers of America Greeting on my table, so the thank you came from that. 




Click here to see all of the cute bee & flower related stamps that DRS Designs has to offer!

Hap-"bee" stamping!

Karin



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin,

These are soooo fun! I love them both - so happy and fun! On the first card, the embossing and fun dp you made totally support the darling image. Super sketch too. The second is my favorite though, it is stunning, eye-catching and very cool. Well done cards!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

These are such cute & fun cards, Karin. Both are adorable & like Nancy, the second is my favorite! I really like how you created the background with the polka dotted flowers in black with yellow centers & then added the yellow daisy with the black center - very pleasing to the eye!

Sue said...

These are both just too stinking cute Karin! I love both cards! The first one with the embossed top and the stamped bottom and your cute bee circle is just adorable! Your second card with the Polka Dot flower background and the daisy bloom with the opposite colors is just so happy it makes me smile just to look at it!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love those bright happy yellow and black cards!! The bees and the flowers, are all so happy and cheerful!
Beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

these are so cute, Karin! Love the black & white w/ the yellow accents. Wonderful summer color combo. Love the layouts & bgs.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP