Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Summer Cards

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hi Everyone,

We had a good heat spell last week, and since that really put me in a summer time mood, I'm celebrating the upcoming warm season with these two cards.

This underwater scene was inspired by Shelia's card with all of her colorful fish! I stamped, colored and fussy cut a few fish, along with some shells and seaweed for the bottom of the ocean floor.  Speaking of the floor, that was created with some sandy colored glitter flock, and I attached it to a background that was sponged with various blue inks.  Along with the die cut greeting, I added some punched greenery to the ocean floor.

Stamps used are as follows:


This card celebrates my favorite summer holiday, and this year we can all use a little sparkle in our lives, don't you think?

My background was created using the new Star Streamers and the sentiment is the new 
4th of July Sparkle Greeting, which I embellished with a few gems to match the strip of silver glitter.


Wishing you lots of sparkle and sunshine in the months to come!

Have a great day :)
Karin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin,

Your underwater scene is so great with all the fun details and the way you did the sand. Super cool sentiment choice too. Fun card.

The patriotic card is wonderful with the the star streamers and all your echos of stars in your border and embossing.

Both cards are great! hugz

Shelia said...

Your underwater scene is adorable, Karin! I like all the colorful fish with the soothing blue background! Great details too. Your patriotic card is awesome too. I like how you colored your streamers!

Sue said...

What wonderful cards Karin! Your underwater fish scene is just adorable! You found the perfect sandy bottom for all those colorful fish, and your blue background is amazing too!
Great job on the patriotic card too! I love that you stamped the streamers on grey - it's a nice change from the white and yet somehow I think the streamers are re, white and blue!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I especially love your underwater scene, love the watery bg and your plants and fish are so beautifully colorful!
Love the silver and red patriotic card as well, BRILLIANT!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP