Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Patriotic Party Time

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I am feeling a like we may need a little more patriotism, fun, and sparkle these days in America.  Too many depressing things going on.  We need to lift our spirits.

Today's card is made with the new Patriotic Bunting, Star Streamers, and 4th of July Sparkle Greeting.  I made several blue and red ink/spray/smash backgrounds.  Then I stamped the bunting a bunch of times and cut them out.  I cut some of the sections apart and layered the for more depth.  Then I made rosettes by putting them together and using the Made in U.S.A Circle stamp or a punched star. 

Hope you are finding some Sparkle wherever you are and whatever is going on. 

Hugz,

Nancy

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Great use of the bunting image, Nancy! I really like these. I may be casing this! Well done!

Sue said...

This is such a cool card Nancy! I love how you changed the bunting into rosettes! Adding extra on top gives them incredible depth and the USA in the center is PERFECT! I was so transfixed by the rosettes I almost missed the streamers that you fussy cut - most impressive!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh oh oh, what a brilliant idea Nancy to make pinwheels out of your bunting!! I absolutely love it! Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP