Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sparkling July 4th ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

>> Friday, May 29, 2020

by Julie Warner -The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Won't be long until Independence Day! It would be great if we could all have an Independence Day from this awful virus, too. But that will probably have to wait a little longer. 

For my card today, I stamped the bunting across the top, masked it then stamped the star streamers. That left room for my greeting & a fussy cut & popped up patriotic heart. Instead of my usual stickles, I added a little brush on glue & real glitter to all the stars. Now I remember why I like stickles so much..thanks for reminding me, glitter. Good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป on glittering every thing in my room!  
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white
ink: Memento love letter, Danube blue
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch dies, Glitter






4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I am looking forward to C-19 Independence Day! It is coming - hoping soon!

Your card is beautiful, Julie. Great combination of images and just the right amount of sparkle. I like how you mixed the colors on the sentiment too. Beautifully done inside and out Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful patriotic card, Julie. I really like the layout on this & how you combined the bunting & streamers. I also used glue & glitter on those streamers. I feel your pain!

Sue said...

This card just screams Patriotic Julie! Perfect job combining all 4 of those images! Thanks for the heads up on the glitter - Samantha has been raging against glitter since her youngest started school :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Your heart looks so 3 D, what a marvelous job you do coloring it! Beautiful card Julie!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP