Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sparkling 4th of July!

>> Thursday, May 28, 2020

Good morning!
Time to start thinking of our celebration coming up,
our nation's freedom.
My first card features DRS new sentiment stamp
I used a star die from Sizzix and a border from Heartfelt Creations.

My next card uses the same sentiment stamp, the Shooting Star and the Patriotic Heart as well.
I've used one of my favorite sketches for this card and a bunch of pretty
glitter paper.

Happy crafting everyone!
Have a great week.
Robin


4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very festive and patriotic, Robin. Love the sparkle, the sketches, your dies, and the combination of images. Great ideas. Very patriotic. Hugz

Shelia said...

Super fun patriotic cards, Robin. I really like the first one with that swirly star die cut out! Great details & sparkle on both!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so bright & festive, Robin! Love all the sparkle & swirling stars on the first. And the greeting superimposed on the flag heart looks terrific. Wonderful patriotic cards!

Sue said...

These are 2 wonderful cards Robin! I always love the see through stars and your patriotic background is perfect! LOVE all the glitter on the 2nd card too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP