Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Easter Speckles!

>> Thursday, April 2, 2020


Good morning!
Easter is coming soon, are you ready with your cards?
My grand kids love colorful candy in their
Easter baskets so I thought I'd make some speckled
Jelly Beans for this card. I used the Splatter Background

To make the Jelly Beans spreckled.  I needed to make a mask first
but then it was very easy using a few different colored inks.
and out.
Inside


My next card uses the Splatter Background again, this time for one of the eggs.
I made a mask for this card as well.
The other stamps used were: Easter Egg with Bow
I love these colorful cards and I know kids of all ages will too!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, adorableness for sure! These are two totally fabulous Easter cards. That splatter bg is perfect for jellybeans and eggs! Awesome ideas and pretty colors and details. Fun post. Wonder if that splatter bg would work on real eggs.... Hugz

Shelia said...

These are adorable! So clever to use the splatter background stamp for speckles on the eggs! Absolutely adorable!

Sue said...

So, SO cute Robin! I just LOVE those speckled eggs! Bright and cheery are just what I needed to see too!

Karin said...

These are beyond darling! I LOVE the way you colored those jelly beans, I want to pluck them off my screen and eat them now! Lol! And the coloring you did on the bunny card is adorable too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute & colorful, Robin! Love the speckled eggs & fun pastel rainbow of colors. These would bring a smile to anyone!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP