Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gnome

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hi Everyone!

I've been waiting for this day, the day I could give you a peek at some of the new stamps being released at DRS Designs.  AHHH! I'm so giddy and I know that you will be too.  The design team will be showing them off all week and then you will be able to order them yourself starting on April 11th.

I think my favorite of the release is the Peeking Gnome (994) because his little face is so sweet!

Using blue ink, a sponge and a scalloped circle punch, I created the background for this card.  I then used the Brick Wall stamp to create the wall and I attached it to the bottom of the panel.  The gnome was stamped, colored, fussy cut and attached.  


It looked a little plain, so I die cut some grass (Darice) and attached it on top of the brick wall. 

For the greeting, I used the new Gnome Smile Greeting (997) and the Mushroom Line Background (983), simply coloring it up, adding a few white dots with a gel pen to get that effect. 

Remember the release date is April 11th at the DRS Designs store!

Happy Stamping!
Karin



5 comments:

Sue said...

This is so cute Karin! Your background and gnome are just adorable and I love the added mushrooms under the greeting...and how you colored them!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this, Karin! Adorable! Love the little toadstool under the greeting & your sky looks perfect.

Shelia said...

Adorable card, Karin. That peeking gnome is so cute! Really like how he’s peeking over the wall! So clever to add the little mushrooms under the greeting!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is soooo happy and sweet and adorable! Love the fun peeking gnome on the brick wall! I should have thought of that on my card for this week. Fun way to do the sentiment too. Brilliant use of the new images. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute gnome card! That brick wall is so perfect for this little guy!!
Wonderful idea!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP