Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Tool Time Thanks

>> Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you are doing well, staying healthy and keeping calm! My how our lives have changed in just a few days. And there will more than likely be more changes coming, I was going to share a sympathy card I created this week, but decided with all that's going on, maybe a more fun and positive card would be better. So here's a thank you card I made for a friend who came over to help my husband fix a leak we had in our basement. Actually, I think my husband helped our friend fix the leak!  :-)


I started by stamping the tool border image with Memento black ink onto white CS, colored them with various alcohol markers, cut it into a rectangle and layered it onto some brown CS. Next I stamped the BrushThank you greeting with Versafine Black onyx ink, die cut and layered onto the same brown CS. Both of these pieces were attached to the grayish brown panel and then attached to the white card base. Lastly I die cut the tools and added them around the sentiment. This was a fun and easy card to create. Now to fight the crowds at the store to pick up a gift card to enclose with the card. Yikes. Maybe I should just put some cash into the envelop?!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Staying in side and stamping as much as possible is a good way to stay healthy right now. Just saying!

blessings,
shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia this is a fabulous idea. Love your little tools and they came out so well with the tool border. I know he loved this card! Fun. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Shelia! Such a great card for a guy. Love the tools & tool border.

Sue said...

What a perfect man card Shelia! Fun set up and the tool die cuts are a perfect accent!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh your tool card is sooo cute! What a great guy card! The tools are wonderful! I especially love the silver on them!

Karin said...

I LOVE seeing a great masculine card idea! Those tiny tools are just the best and they match the border so well! Stay safe!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP