Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Peaceful Thoughts

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hell crafty friends.

I have more bible journaling pages to share with you.  I seem drawn to my bible more during these troubling times. 

I have found that alot of DRS stamps work so perfectly in my bible.  This page is on Psalm 66 - Praise for God's mighty acts.  He saved His people from bondage and turned the sea to dry land.  Reminder to us all of His power. 

I started by adding a coat of gesso to my page.  Once it dried, I inked up one shamrock from the Silhouette Shamrock Field and spritzed with water - those are the blobs you can see on this page (lol).  I did not spritz any more of them, but covered the bottom half of the page in them.  Next, I stamped the script font background in purple.  It needed a bit more so I softly stenciled in some purple letters from a Magenta stencil. 

This all made a great background for my journaling of some of my favorite parts of the Psalm.

I hadn't done Psalm 50 yet.  It speaks of God's radiance so I thought of the Tim Holtz sun ray stencil and a pretty butterfly stencil from Magenta.  They worked perfectly with the DRS Designs Brush Pussy Willows and the Script Font Background
Thanks so much for visiting. 

Stay safe and well!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful Bible Journaling pages, Nancy. The Psalms are so very encouraging right now, especially Psalm 91! Stay strong, friend!

Robin Clendenning said...

More wonderful Bible journaling pages!! I love the sunrays with the butterflies flying out! Great job!

Sue said...

These are both lovely Bible pages Nancy, but I am definitely drawn to the 2nd one. Those sun rays are just inspiring!

Karin said...

What an inspiring and encouraging post! Both pages are lovely, but I'm partial to the sun rays! Love the yellow and purple color combo...Praying for everyone's health!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your Bible Journal is one wonderful work of art, Nancy! Truly a treasure for all. And so perfect for these worrisome times of late.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP