Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Let the Adventure Begin

>> Sunday, March 29, 2020

Let the Adventure BEGIN!

I am excited to post my first card on the DRS Designs Blog today. I thought this card title was perfect for my first post.

I hope everyone is enjoying some crafty time with everything that is going on right now. I know I have been getting lots of wonderful time in my craft room.

With many friends kids graduating this year I knew I needed to make lots of special graduation cards as we might not get to celebrate graduations. So I am taking a lot of time creating wonderful cards for these kids.

Using the Tassel Stamp I stamped several across the card base. Cut down the white layer and trimmed with gold card stock then layered on a black card base.

I thought let the Adventure BEGIN Greeting was a great sentiment for these graduates. Stamped that on white card stock and layered on gold card stock and popped on dimensionals.

I finished the card off with some gold stars and graduation stickers.

Thank you so much for checking out my card. I hope it inspires you for a few graduation cards for the wonderful  graduates in your life.


5 comments:

Shelia said...

Lovely graduation card, Lisa. I agree that sentiment is perfect! And we do need to make extra special cards for the graduates this year! I think I’d better get started on some too!

Welcome to the team!

Robin Clendenning said...

What a wonderful graduation card Lisa! I love your design and love the stamps you used!

nwilliams6 said...

So glad to see you on the team, Lisa!

You made that tassel image really standout here! You are the Queen of graduation cards and this one is wonderful. Love it!

Be well and many cyber hugz.

Karin said...

Welcome Lisa! This card is amazing! I love the row of precisely placed tassels and your embellishment stars! Your sentiment is perfect for a new graduate too!

Sue said...

Welcome Lisa!!! What an awesome card to start off with! I love the tassel background and your gold stars are the perfect addition! Strangely enough I don't believe I have even one graduation this year - but I'm going to file this away for next year!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP