Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy St. Patrick's Day

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Like the title of my post today says, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Rather than show you another of my Easter invitations, I thought I would make a shamrock laden card to celebrate the day.  One positive about being encouraged to stay at home is more stamping time!  

When I made this card here, I stamped and die cut an additional Love and Laughter Friends  Greeting, so rather than wait to use it next year (and probably lose it in that time anyway...lol) I made this here card.  


To change it up from the last card, I added the Four Leaf Clover on top of the greeting in a light green shade of ink.  I stamped the Silhouette Shamrock Field on the top and the bottom of the background, and I stamped the Celtic Knot on the white border.  I simply colored it up and attached it at an angle.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Karin



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very pretty St. Pat's day card, Karin. Very appropriate for today and I love the greeting you used. You come up with the best sketches. Happy St. Pat's day. We all need a bit of luck and Patrick's fighting spirit. Hugz

Shelia said...

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you! Lovely card to celebrate the day! Great sketch design, too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Perfect for today, Karin! Love the bright green bg w/ all the shamrocks on it. I think you're right about the staying home..it looks like St. Paddy's day will be a lot quieter than usual.

Sue said...

You have just been on fire lately Karin and this is another perfect example! LOVE that you used the sil. shamrocks upside down!!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Great St. Patrick's card! Love all the clover and your Celtic border is amazing!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP