Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Easter

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending you all thoughts and prayers for health, physical and mental, during these times.  Unless things change dramatically soon, it looks like my Easter celebration dinner will have to wait until next year.  On the bright side, everyone liked the invites and here are the last two that celebrate the message of hope that Easter brings to us.

I made the bottom background paper using the Open Plaid and Large Original Plaid background stamps.  I stamped one vertically and one horizontally to get that effect.  After adding an embossed flower background, I covered the seam of the papers by fussy cutting and coloring up the Flower Border to match.  I then stamped and die cut the Blessed with Gifts Easter Greeting and attached  a few more flowers for embellishment.


My second card is more simple.  I embossed the bottom portion in a lavender to match the Small Easter Cross, and added a strip of patterned ribbon. The die cut Celebrate Easter Celebrate Christ Greeting and a few gems finished it off.


If you find yourself with extra time, be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store and pick up some new stamps to jump start your cardmaking mojo!

Wishing you all the best...
Karin



4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin,

The beautiful thing about all your invites is that they double as happy hellos and Easter wishes. They are all lovely. These two are special. Love the sketches, flowers, embossed eggs and pretty colors. Well done. Stay safe and well. Hugz

Shelia said...

These are beautiful, Karin. The embossing on the first one really makes that card pop. The second one with the cross is such a good reminder of what Easter is all about. Something I think we all need to remember during this pandemic!
Gorgeous cards, friend!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Easter cards!! I hope you can still have your Easter celebration but better to be safe.
I love that pretty plaid on the first card with the pretty flowers and love the sketch on the second one.
Beautiful!

Sue said...

These are beautiful Karin! I just love both of them!!! Your colors are wonderful and that 2 stamp plaid is gorgeous!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP