Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Easter EveryBunny!

>> Thursday, March 26, 2020

Good morning!
As Easter is approaching quickly, I have
two more cute cards that are fairly
quick to make.
You can use any color combo you like 
(or have access to) for glitter paper and cardstock.
For the splatter Background I used pink, blue and green inks.
I stamped the background without masking so it may not be completely 
perfect but it still works rather well to tie everything together.

My second card uses the same sentiment

I also used DRS stamp Sneaky Bunny Flower Pot
I used some fun Easter colored cardstock, a sketch from SCS and 
some cute ribbon to finish it up.
Both cards are fast and easy when following a set design.
I hope you will join us and make one yourself!!  
These are both really cute for kids.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Super cute Easter cards, Robin. Those sketch designs are so pretty & you have colored the images perfectly! Lovely color combos too.

Karin said...

These cards are so happy and celebrate the season in perfect fashion! Love that you used the same sentiment on both and I like anything with glitter! So cute :)

nwilliams6 said...

Adorable bunny cards, Robin. Those are my two favorite non-religious Easter images and the sketches are wonderful! Fun cards. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP