Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Textured Bunny

>> Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hello crafty friends.

Doing some recycling today.

My main panel and bunny are from an Amazon box that I lightly painted with white acrylic paint.  I decided to try the bunny in the same material, but I used Versamark and some pink/white/gold Frantage on him (Stampendous).  Once she was heated up and all sparkle-ly, I cut out another bunny in brown so she would have a dark brown outline. To dress her up more, I added some flowers.

The greeting is DRS Designs' Happy Easter Everybunny - it has such a happy font.
The Everybunny portion is on the inside across several bunnies in different colors.

Easter isn't far off!

DRS has a New Catalog that you won't want to miss.  It has all the images, over 600 card samples, and lots of  tutorials. 

Many hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Karin said...

This card has such wonderful texture and I love that you upcycled a box to make it! Happy Easter indeed!

Sue said...

Wow Nancy! What a fun card! You've got so much dimension and texture going on - especially when I realized that there's really just the 3 elements! Impressive - especially since I have about a bazillion Amazon boxes and never once thought about using one for a card!!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is darling Nancy!! I love all your corrugated stuff! That bunny is the cutest and I love the garland around his neck!

Shelia said...

Super cute bunny card, Nancy. I really like all the texture on this. So clever to use an Amazon box!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Here's that wonderful, happy bunny again, Nancy! Love your shabby chic look w/ the colors & corrugated bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP