Blog Widget by LinkWithin

He has Risen!

>> Thursday, February 27, 2020

Good morning!
Today I've used DRS stamps: Easter Lily and Crosses Oval

and Blessed With Gifts Easter Greeting.  I used some Easter colored glitter paper and some oval 
dies to make this easel card.  I also used a tiny butterfly punch.


For this card I started with a background piece that I found in my stash.  It has paint
on it for color in a rough texture, I then used a gold paint and stenciled on it.
I used DRS stamps: Three Wooden Crosses  and He Has Risen 

Along with some oval dies and a square punch (to make the corners).

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Two totally beautiful Easter cards focusing on the true message, Robin. I love the peacefulness, pretty colors, glimmer, techniques, and thought you put into them. Wonderfully done. Many hugz!

Shelia said...

Beautiful Easter cards, Robin. Gorgeous colors & details!

Sue said...

These are both so pretty Robin! Beautiful job coloring the lilies with just the tips colored orange and how you popped up the crosses on both cards! Definitely puts me in the mood to stamp a bit of Easter next time I get a chance!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How beautiful, Robin! I love the greens & oranges on both cards. Such wonderful Easter cards!~

Karin said...

Wow, wow! Just all kinds of wow! An easel card that's also like a diorama! The colors, the sparkles and an Easter message too! Love them both!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP