Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Blessings

>> Thursday, February 20, 2020

Good morning!
I have an Easter card for you first.  I used DRS Designs stamps:
I used a resist technique my stamping and embossing the Dogwood Branch on the front and inside the card and then sponged on dye inks over the entire card.
I used a decorative die from HC for the front gate pieces.
The Easter Blessings was stamped with purple on vellum, words separated, then glued to the band
over the cross with flowers.

My next card is a sympathy card
I used DRS stamp: Calla Lily Sympathy
I used dies from HC for the decorative frame and for the pretty flowers.  I rolled the flowers
to make them look like Calla Lilies and glued the long stamen in the centers.
I tried to make some babies breath using white Prills on a branch.

Thanks for visiting today!!
Robin

5 comments:

Sue said...

What beautiful cards Robin!! Love the bright happy colors and resist technique on your gate fold card and your calla lilies are just AMAZING! You really did an incredible job recreating the stamped image!

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are amazing. Such lovely use of colors and stamps. That first one is such a beauty with all your colors and that awesome card style. The lilies are amazing like Sue said. Wow. Love these!!! Hugz

Karin said...

A gorgeous tow cards! All the colors and that band on the first card are so cool. And that sympathy card would comfort anyone with its beauty and flower embellishment!

Shelia said...

Both are beautiful cards, Robin. I really like the sympathy card. Those die cut flowers match the image perfectly! Absolutely gorgeous!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are gorgeous, Robin! Your lacy dies are beautiful & accent the lovely images so well. Love the pretty Easter colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP