Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Winter Delights

>> Thursday, January 23, 2020

Good morning!
Still cold weather around (hey, it is January after all!!)
I am in the mood for some hot chocolate with marshmallows
aren't you?  I did another white emboss resist today and
used my favorite colors of ink rubbed on top.
I used a soft cloth to wipe off the excess ink.

Today I used DRS stamps: Cocoa and Marshmallows, Mini Marshmallow,

The cross stitch looking dies are from Rubbernecker (Round) and Lawn Fawn (Rectangle).

If I really had some hot chocolate in my hand I would put a big squirt of whipped cream on it
Nothing like chocolate with cream!  YUMMMM!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

Karin said...

Those colors on your embossed word background are perfect for this cold weather card! Fantastic coloring and layout too...And I'm with you on the whipped cream :) :) :)

Sue said...

What a beautiful, happy and cheerful card Robin! Turquoise and purple are one of my favorite combos too - but you just always seem to do it better! Incredible shading on the mug and the white rectangular frame really makes it all pop!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

SO lovely, Robin! I love the wonderful colors & embossing on the bg. The layers & fussy cutting are super. Really pretty card!

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, I love the colors and the way you did the framing. This is such a pretty AND fun card. I even love how you did purple font on your post. This really inspires me and I love it. Hugz

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Robin. Beautiful color combo & design!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP