Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Valentine Cards

>> Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I have a ladybug embossing folder (Darice) in my stash that I've never used.  Until today! I was really happy that it made such a great background for this darling little Love Bug stamp.  Her adorable little face just makes me smile :)

For the strip of patterned paper along the side, I made it using the following stamps:

Lines O'Plenty Background (red ink)
Easy Dot Background (black ink)
Splatter Background (green ink)


And I added the Love Bug Hug Greeting to complete my valentine.

Since that card went so quick, I decided to make one more.  This time I utilized my candy hearts embossing folder (Darice) and made a strip of paper using the Silhouette Love Heart, to mimic the look of the conversation heart background.


I used the same border punch as on the first card and completed it using the My Heart To Yours 
stamp and adding a tiny die cut heart to the greeting. 

Wishing you a day of love and STAMPING!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, some GREAT embossing folders - wish I had both of them. The designer papers you designed are super and the cards are wonderful. I especially love the love bug card. Super ideas - thanks for sharing! Hugz

Shelia said...

These are some fun Valentines, Karin! The embossed backgrounds, stamping & layouts all go together so well! Love them both!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh both cards are sooo cute!! Love the embossing on the second one and those love hearts in different colors! Love the edging die/punch on both cards! Adorable!

Sue said...

Totally fun cards Karin! Both embossing folders are wonderful, and perfect as you've used them, I LOVE your colorful strip of love hearts - total attention getter!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are wonderful, Karin! Your little love bug is so happy & you had the perfect embossing folders for both of these cards. I don't think I have that silhouette heart image..hmmm... I heard they're bringing back those conversation heart candies. I used to love those!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP