Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Candy, Hearts, and Rabbits

>> Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Don't you love to play with new stuff?

I finally broke down and bought some more Distress Oxide inks this weekend.  I immediately made a sheet of ink/spray/smash page, and then made these fun creations from it.

I used a previous sheet of green ink/spray/smash paper to make my hills on this Easter card. The die cut bunnies are from Impression Obsession and the greeting is the DRS Designs Happy Easter Everybunny.
I used a new die to get this fun hunter, dog, and bird die cut I used to cover this $1 candy box.  I had theDRS Designs On My Mind greeting out so I used it.   
Lastly, I made a Valentine's card using the Hugs, Kisses and Valentine Wishes greeting.  I cut a few hearts out of my leftover background paper.  

I love the pink and yellow colors on these creations, they work really well for Valentine's Day and Easter. 

Hope your week is going well!

Hugz, 

Nancy

7 comments:

eltamaz elmithaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eltamaz elmithaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Clendenning said...

LOL! That middle card could be taken 2 ways!!!
All 3 cards are beautiful! Love the bg's you created and the first card with the bunnies is adorable! The hunter one is great for your favorite hunting guy and your third one is so cute as well!!
Beautiful!

Karin said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love all three projects, and there is nothing like new supplies to get the stamping mojo going! Such a clever idea to cover a candy box with your own decoration and I love all the hopping bunnies on the Easter card, not to mention the soft, pretty pink on your valentine!

Sue said...

Wonderful cards Nancy! I cannot believe you made all 3 of these cards from 1 piece of paper! They all look so completely different!! You did a fantastic job placing your bunnies on the first card - I can picture a whole field full of bunnies hopping around!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Nancy! Your backgrounds are lovely! I love the cute little bunnies & your hunter candy box is so fun. The hearts are perfect for your Valentine card & the colors are so sweet.

Shelia said...

Beautiful backgrounds, Nancy! You do make the best backgrounds! All three cards are lovely, but I especially like the middle one!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP