Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Tag Trio

>> Friday, December 13, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! And I hope you're ready for the holidays! I'm about 95% there. Almost all of my presents have been sent, almost all of the cards mailed & I was actually early getting the tree & decorations up. Since I don't need any more Christmas cards, I thought a few Christmas tags would be helpful. I love Christmas tags & every year I vow to make some, but hardly ever have the time. I also love Prismacolor Pencils on kraft so I'm combining those two. Tags are little quicker to make than cards but like potato chips, you can never have just one.  So I picked three images that would fit on the tags, stamped & colored w/ the Prismas, then added a little detail die cutting on the bottom edges. It's easy & to me, dresses them up a bit. Plus there's plenty of room on the backside to write To & From.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.


Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs - Candy CanesSimply SnowmanPinecone Square, Snow Bg 
paper:  Staples 110# white, kraft
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox frost white pigment
accessories: Misti, Rubbernecker  Tag StitchBorders 1Borders 3 dies, Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders 1  dies, Prismacolor pencils, 




7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous idea, Julie. These are precious. Love the different die cuts on the bottom and the fun images. Coloring on kraft is always so pretty when done by talented people like you. Wonderful - TFS! Hugz

Donna W said...

Love your pretty tags! Thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

God needs! There are so, so cute! Love the stamping on the kraft card stock!

Karin said...

Goodness! Autocorrect....

Sue said...

These are just amazing Julie! Love the bright colors on the kraft and your coloring is perfect..as always!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

These are so cute Julie!! I love those colors on the kraft too! Those are some of my favorite images too! My pine cones are wood mounted and not with all my unmounted so I keep forgetting to use it!!
Beautiful!

Shelia said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful coloring & details. The colored pencil on kraft really is lovely!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP