Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Spookyness!!!

>> Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I love, love, love October!  I love the promise of cooler weather (we grab on that kind of promise in the deep South - lol), the fun of Halloween with its spooky stories and fun movies, and the food - candy apples, pumpkin pie lattes, and candy, candy, candy.

Today, I have a spooky scrapbook page and a card.

For my scrapbook page of our visit to the "Mountain Tom Clark" historical marker, I used some fall colors and stamped the Spooky Tree Limb, the Accent Bats, and the Iron Fence and Gate.  I cut out one branch of the spooky tree limb so I could hang the picture of "Mountain Tom."  This page was inspired by THIS card done by Kari B. on Splitcoaststampers.com- she was this week's featured stamper.

Next, I did a sponged Halloween scene using the colors from this week's color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com.  I used a circle mask and sponged around it.  Then I splashed it with water and dried it before I stamped on the Batty Happy Halloween, the Silhouette Majestic Pines, and the edge of the Silhouette Haunted House trees on the very bottom (you can barely see them).
I was inspired to do this card, by a card by Yvette Jensen on Pinterest.  I changed it up alot but her background did inspire me (I can't find the link on the pin). 

Hope the rest of your week is super fun and you get a chance to create.

Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Shelia said...

I’m enjoying seeing all your scrapbook pages, Nancy. What a treasure of memories you are creating. Your spooky Halloween card is awesome!

Sue said...

Another wonderful scrapbook page Nancy! I'm TOTALLY enjoying reading your descriptions every week, so keep them coming! Love your spooky sky Halloween card too - that background is wonderful!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, your Halloween card is so eerie and spooky with that sky!!!
I love your historical pages too!! What fun you guys are having!! Love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Nancy! Such a great, spooky story for Halloween. Your card is pretty spooky, too. Great atmosphere on that.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP