Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pumpkin Spice!

>> Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend and found some time to get inky!!  My hubby and I recently returned from a trip to Disney World with our daughter and family. We had a wonderful time visiting the parks and enjoying time together. It was rather hot so my daughter and I enjoy some Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee with Pumpkin Cream everyday. Yum! It's that memory that inspired my card today.


I stamped and fussy cut the coffee cup, lid, cup cozy and little pumpkin after coloring the images with Copics. The background was created by stamping the silhouette leaf with VersaMark ink onto the light brown CS which was die cut with a stitched rectangle die from Fawn Lawn. The greeting, one of my favs from DRS Designs, was stamped onto white, die cut and layered onto a die cut orange square to match the card base. I wanted a little mat so set the coffee cup on, so I die cut a stitched oval from the same orange CS. A twine bow was added to finish it off.

Looking at this card makes me smile. It brings back some awesomely fun and magical memories.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Shelia! I love the orange lid for your cup and love the leaf bg too!

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, this is super fun! I love me some Pumpkin Spice too - hot or cold. The bg on this is great and I love how you did the coffee cup with the pumpkin and the mat. Great ideas. How fun to go to Disney with your family. Bet you got some great pictures! Hugz

Sue said...

What a perfect fall card Shelia! Is it strange that I'm liking the lack of yellow and red so typical in autumn? Great job with the setup and adding the little bow and the coaster - love it!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So perfect for fall, Shelia! Love the tone on tone leaves int he bg & cute little pumpkin on the go cup.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP