Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Poe Moon

>> Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Hello fellow crafters.

Sometimes when I get an idea, it is hard to get out of my head.  That happened to me with last week's card. More ideas kept popping into my head so I had to make another spooky moon card.  I do love Halloween and Fall moons!

I am calling this my Poe Moon card, and used  Poe's The Raven poem as my inspiration.  The background for this one started out the same as last week's card.  Then I stamped on The Raven, and the then some Script Font Background.  It needed something else so I stenciled on some hearts (The Raven is a spooky, deep love story after all) and added a Boo banner using a Tim Holtz spooky alphabet die.  
I love how it came out.  I may make more!

Hope you are having a great week - we had rain and cooler temperatures so we are excited here in Central Alabama.

Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh this is amazing!! Love the bg script and hearts and how you did the moon a little brighter. Love the bird in the branch and your banner!! This is a very cool Halloween card! I love it!

Shelia said...

Awesome Halloween card, Nancy. Your background & moon are perfect for the crow image. You’re making me want to read some Poe!

Sue said...

Didn't you just nail spooky right on it's head??? Must be all that traveling and checking out the ghostie stuff :) Giant moon and the writing going across it is just amazing!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So spooky, Nancy! And so funny..I used the same raven image on my card, too. GMTA! Love the BOO on the pennant flag & script in the bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP