Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Mr. Snowman

>> Thursday, October 17, 2019

Good morning!
It is starting to look more and more like winter so
I feel like some nice wintry cards this morning!!
This card is done using DRS stamps: Medium Mr. Snowman and
DRS stamps: I also used  Open Plaid for the scarf and hat band.  the border die and small die in under Mr. Snowman is from Memory Box.  For the plaid I embossed each color so it really looks textured like maybe a thick fleece material.  I did a scap piece of cardstock, then stamped it with Mr. Snowman and then cut out just the hat band and scarf.



For this card I used DRS stamps: All Is Calm Christmas Greeting, Snow Globe , Snow Background and Triple Tree with Snow.  The Snow Background has Stickles dots on it. I used some tiny deer by Memory Box.  There are 2 gold half balls on the sentiment panel and I used Snow Pen on the trees and ground along with glitter.
I did a reverse mask on the globe so that I could stamp the trees and sponge the sky slightly.
I used a white pen to make dots on the fawn and used a Peace die on the base.
That is about it.
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are wonderful winter cards. The snowman is so cute, and that snowglobe is amazing. Love the pretty soft winter colors on both and all your awesome dies. GREAT post. Hugz #wishImadethem

Shelia said...

Beautiful winter cards, Robin. You colored that snowman perfectly & he looks great with the die cut background. The snow globe scene is lovely. These make me want to start making some Christmas/winter cards!

Sue said...

Perfect cards for this cold, rainy autumn day Robin! Frosty's hat band and scarf are definite standouts as well as that terrific snowflake folder! Excellent snow globe too - love the snow accents and the spots on the fawn!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful winter cards, Robin! Love the snowflake frame around Frosty & your deer inside the snow globe look so peaceful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP