Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas

>> Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Every January I tell myself that I will make one Christmas card each week, which would provide me with plenty when the season arrives. So, here I am midway through October, and counting this one,  I've made exactly four.  Oh well, I'm nothing if not consistent with past years...lol.

Here's my offering to get you stamping...



I attached them to a background made using the Interlocking Snow Background.  Originally I dry embossed my green strip with snowflakes, but it was competing with my snowflake embellishments, so I switched it out for a plain one.  

I finished off the card with some enamel dots in the center of the snowflakes and some glitter glue on the Santa hat.  

Good Luck with your holiday stamping Friends!
Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on #4! You've got me beat by 4, so you're doing well in my book :)
Such a cute one too - you did a fabulous job coloring Leonard and those enamel dots in the snowflakes are great!

Sue said...

Just realized that your stamping finger must be better - yeah!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is soooo cute. I don't have that image but I want it! Great coloring and great card! Love it! Hugz Glad your finger is better too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Leonard is so cute here with all those packages! You colored him and them up so darling! Great snowflakes too!

Shelia said...

Super cute Leonard card, Karin! He is such an adorable image. Great card design & details on this beauty. I think i’ve Made 2 Christmas cards this year, I really enjoy making Christmas cards & I usually do a few each month, but not this year. I guess i’d Better get going!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! I love the colors & Leonard really looks like he's done some serious shopping! Love those detailed snowflakes.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP