Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Give Thanks

>> Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Hi Everyone,

This Give Thanks Pumpkin Stack is one of my very favorite fall themed stamps from the
DRS Designs catalog.  It's a gorgeous image with a sentiment built right in, which made it possible to make a simple, but festive card.

After the image was colored up, I stamped the background using the Interlocking Circle Background, coloring  in the circles using the same markers.



I added a plain yellow strip behind my main image, and playing off the background, I embellished the card using a big felt button.

I'm giving thanks for all things pumpkin right now, and I hope you are too!

Have a great day!
Karin 

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute!! I love your fun bg!! Love all the great color!! Love that big felt button too!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, your colors are fabulous on this! So fall and so fun. Great orange felt button and the image is wonderful. I need to dig mine out. Pretty card done in wonderful colors. Hugz

Shelia said...

I really like this bright & festive card, Karin. The background looks great with this image. I do like that button!!

Sue said...

Those bubbles are just too fun Karen! So completely eye catching and cheery! Excellent background for the pumpkins - and that felt button just finishes it off perfectly!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so bright & colorful, Karin! the circles in the bg look terrific the way you've colored them.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP