Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Spice

>> Thursday, September 12, 2019

Good morning!
It's that time of year again when we start seeing everything
pumpkin.  I don't mind, I love pumpkin and I love fall!!
Fall and winter are my favorite times of the year.
I am one of those people who do NOT like heat!

My first card this morning is perfect for the fall,
The embossing folder is from Darice.  Lawn Fawn is the cross stitch die.
I used some Liquid pearls for the whipped cream and sprinkled it with Terra Cotta embossing
powder for a cinnamon look.



My next card is, in general, a fall card.
The leaves and rake die is from I.O. and the frame wood grain die is from Hero Arts.

I tried to emulate leaves falling and blowing in the air with my die cut leaves
and also give the impression that someone has been cleaning up the yard of all it's leaves.  
I used a Misti to get the tree nice and dark.  My frame is popped up, the sky and ground are sponged with Brilliance Sky Blue and Distress Peeled Paint. 

Ok, these make me want to go get some sort of pumpkin something so I'll say
bye-bye and thanks for visiting!
Robin

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful fall cards, Robin. I really like the second one with the falling leaves & pile of leaves underneath the tree. So cute!

nwilliams6 said...

Super cards! Yummy pumpkin pie and coffee on the first card - love your whipped cream and gorgeous embossed bg. The second card is so great with that rake and the fun falling leaves. Super post, Robin. Bring the cooler weather on! Hugz

Donna W said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are such lovely fall cards, Robin! Love your pumpkin pie card w/t he cross stitched borders. Your big fall tree is so pretty w/ the leaves floating all around.

Sue said...

2 beautiful fall cards Robin! Fun die cut on the pumpkin spice as well as delicious looking whipped cream - with cinnamon no less!
Your leaf card is like my perfect fall fantasy - leaves falling off the tree directly into a pile :)

Hope you got to enjoy a pumpkin spice treat!!

Karin said...

The first card looks delish...Love that bit of cream :). Those tiny leaves on the second are so sweet and the colors on both are perfect for the season!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP