Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Fall Y'all!

>> Thursday, September 19, 2019

Good morning!
I have a fun card for you today.  I used the Pumpkin Patch stamp
but also used the Large Original Plaid stamp to make some colorful pumpkins.  Isn't that fun?  It took a bit of masking but really not hard.  The other stamp I used on this card is Happy Fall Y'All.




On this card I used the Thanksgiving Blessings stamp and the Classic Turkey stamp.
I used some copper nail head stickers a frame die which I popped up and a leaf embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
Believe it or not I used a bird book to get my colors for the turkey, I didn't know
they could be so colorful!

That's about it.  Thanks for visiting again today!
Happy crafting!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great fantasy pumpkins and turkey, Robin. Some fabulous coloring, layouts, and designing on these great cards. Many hugz

Shelia said...

Those pumpkins are fabulous! I really like the way they turned out! And your turkey is awesome. Great colors & layouts on both of these beauties!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so bright & happy, Robin! Your little plaid pumpkins are so cute & the colors are terrific. Your turkey card is so pretty. Love the blue headed turkey.

Sue said...

Beautiful cards Robin! LOVE those fancy plaid pumpkins and the beautiful coloring on the turkey!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP