Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Fall Y'All

>> Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I am so ready for fall and the weather here has been pleasantly cool with a nice breeze - perfect for spending time outdoors and enjoying some pumpkin spice coffee. Yum!  So this cooler weather inspired my card for today.


I started with a white panel cut to 5.25 by 4 inches and stamped the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs with Memento Black ink. I only stamped on the top and bottom of the panel since the middle was going to be covered up. All the little images were colored with Copic markers. Next I stamped the Pumpkin Pile with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics, cut it down and layered it onto yellow CS, I used the same yellow CS to create the little banner and stamped the Happy Fall Y'all greeting with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.

The sketch design is from MFT weekly sketch challenge 453

Thanks for stopping by!

shelia


5 comments:

Sue said...

What a happy fall card Shelia! Love the classic look and the bright cheerful colors!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is really cute Shelia! I love your coloring on the main pumpkins and wow, you made that bg really look like some fun designer paper! I love your card!

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, a fun Fall card. GREAT use of that bg stamp - looks wonderful. Your pumpkins are super cool too. Wonderfully done and gives me some ideas. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Shelia! The little images on the bg make it look like matching dp. Such a bright, fun card.

Karin said...

So cute! That background paper you made is everything! I love this happy fall card :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP