Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Answered Prayers and Monsters

>> Wednesday, September 11, 2019


Hello crafty friends. 

I started another scrapbook.  This one is a journaling scrapbook.  I am using pictures of my family and friends, but I am focusing on the journaling rather than the pictures.  It is all done with mixed media which I love.

This first page was dipped in an inky mix of Fall colors, then stenciled and doodled.  Then I covered up all my hard work with a giant journaling panel and the pictures - you can still see a bit of it peeking through.  I sponge the journaling panel and then stamped the Tree Slice Woodgrain image in Vintage Photo Distress ink.  For fun, I added some of the flowers from the Polka Dot Flower Trio.  My page focuses on some recent answered prayers that I am very grateful for in my life.

This next page focuses on the Monsters out there in the world.  I used a stencil to apply the inky water this time.  It gave more pattern to the ink.  I did an ink/spray/smash mixture, but I dipped a stencil in the ink and then applied it to the paper.  The pictures are from a recent trip to Great Wolf Lodge where my daughter and her son got in a photo booth that makes it look like dinosaurs are chasing you.  I added one of the great Zombies at DRS:  Zombie Guy. 
Thanks for visiting!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Great pages Nancy! Love your monster page the best with the zombie hangin out, LOL! Beautiful work!

Shelia said...

Wow, another scrapbook! These pages are beautiful. Great backgrounds & designs. That zombie is the perfect embellishment for your monster page!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Nancy! Your new journal is sure to be fabulous. So much work & heart went into these.

Sue said...

I'm so impressed that you jumped into another scrapbook so quickly! Excellent job on both pages - I love how you snuck in the zombie :) and the tree slice looks awesome behind the journaling!

Karin said...

Fantastic scrapbook pages! You’re so creative in the layouts and stamp choices to embellish the memories!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP