Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Turkey Time

>> Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to move on to making some fall themed cards, and I ended up going all in with this card, skipping right past early fall and Halloween, heading right on to November and the Thanksgiving holiday.  

Choosing to make a fun and funny card, I used the High Tailin' Turkey and the Turkey on the Run   Greeting, stamping and coloring them both and die cutting them together.  The rust colored background was made using the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamp


After attaching the die cut and adding a punched border, it was hard to see my leaf background, so I stamped and fussy cut a leaf as a fall embellishment.

It's hard to believe that summer is winding down, but I'm looking forward to all that fall has to offer.  And DRS Designs has lots of great stamps to celebrate the upcoming season!

Happy Stamping!
Karin 







5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is so fun. Love the running turkey mixed with the leaf. Great colors too. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

That guy is very cute! I love your leaf bg and the scallop dies. Very fun card with lots of great fall color!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! That turkey & the greeting are perfect together & are ones I don't have. I love the scallop edges & leaf in the corner.

Sue said...

This is so cute Karin! Fun setup on the card and awesome coloring! Your fall colored leaf is the perfect accent too!

Shelia said...

This image & greeting make me chuckle! What a fun card you have created. Beautiful fall color combo, great design & your single leaf is the perfect embellishment.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP