Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Missing You!

>> Thursday, August 8, 2019

Good Morning!
Today I have a summer card for you made up from DRS stamps: Leonard Pig Flies A Kite,

I used stitched rectangle dies from Rubber Necker.
I made the little island and the shoreline using torn pieces of masking tape
 and sponging color.  The sky was done with the torn paper towel and sponging color.
I masked sun and added a bit of color with Copic Markers.
The water shine is a white gel pen.  The shore line has a bit of texture paste and glitter
to make foam from waves coming in.
Leonard is stamped separately then fussy cut.  I also stamped him on the scene panel.


I hope to get to the ocean before summer is over but I kinda doubt that will happen, darn!
Hopefully a trip or 2 to the lake though.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

Karin said...

Good grief, what a beautiful beach scene! The sun rise is so pretty and I love that little mini island with the lighthouse...Great texture on the foamy shore too!

Shelia said...

Super cute card, Robin. I really like the foam along the shore! It adds so much to the pretty scene!

Sue said...

What a amazing card Robin! It surprises me that you don't live at the beach when I consider how fantastic you are at making beach scenes! Leonard is obviously having a marvelous time with his kite and I'm just amazed at your awesome sky and foamy waves!

nwilliams6 said...

Fun scene, Robin. So many great images and details - I especially love the waves you did coming in - I need to get some texture paste. Leonard looks fab - hope his kite doesn't get tangled up in that sailboat! Many hugz!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Robin! I love the sailboats & sea foam. And Leonard looks right at home w/ his kite.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP