Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fall Friends

>> Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I have a fall friendship card that's full of autumn colors to share on the blog today.

I began making my background using brown ink and the Open Leaf stamp.  Knowing that I wanted to add it to a yellow base, I stamped over the leaves using the Splatter Background stamp.  I did three stamping passes using 3 yellow and rust colored inks.


For my sentiment, I die cut some sticker paper, covered that in brown glitter, gluing it to the corner, and adding a small gem to dot the i.


The card seemed a little dull, so I used the "Rock and Roll" technique to stamp out a few 
Medium Silhouette Leaves.   (Ink up stamp using a light color, then roll the edges of the same stamp in a darker ink.) I then fussy cut them and attached them to my card with some foam taped for added dimension.

Thanks for visiting!
Karin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

What a beautiful fall card, Karin! The background is lovely with the leaves & splatters. I like how the solid leaves turned out too. Beautiful colors!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is so pretty! I love all the different leaves, your colors, and that splatter is fabulous. Wonderfully done. Hugz

Sue said...

Fabulous card Karin! Your "rock and roll" leaves are AMAZING!!! They are perfect on your beautiful background!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful fall card Karin! I love the splatter look bg and the colored leaves are wonderful too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful fall card, Karin! I love the all over open leaf bg w/ the splatter. The fall colors in the solid leaves really pop.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP