Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fall Beauty

>> Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hello DRS Design Fans.

I have another scrapbook page to share.  I am still working on the scrapbook I am giving to my oldest daughter for her 29th birthday card.  It is full of memories and my favorite pictures of her - that is the beauty of doing a scrapbook of your kids - you can pick the pictures. LOL.

I did this page for two Splitcoaststampers.com challenges.  One was to include text on your creation so I used the Script Font background stamp on my ink, spray, smash panel (don't you love the colors?).  The other challenge was a scrapbook challenge requiring 3 pictures, three groups of three embellishments, three lines of title, and three dsps.  I made all my dsps using the ink spray technique.  I used one for the leaves, one for the backing on the pictures, and one as my main panel which I stamped.  For my main embellishment, I used the Fall Leaf with Acorn and for my title I used the Love You to the Moon Greeting

I dusted on some Perfect Pearls in a few spots and this thing glimmers in real life  - especially that giant topaz button.  This was such a fun page to make.  Hope you are having a crafty week. 

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Donna W said...

Great page, love it! I'm sure your daughter will love and treasure it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Nancy! This is such a super page for your daughter, LOVE the leaves you made!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is gorgeous, Nancy! And so is your lovely daughter. This whole page is awesome.

Shelia said...

Wow, Nancy, this is so lovely! The background is so pretty, great layout & I really like all the 3s! Your daughter is gonna love this scrapbook!

Sue said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page! You totally nailed both challenges! Your background is incredible and your daughter is beautiful!!

Karin said...

The scrapbook page is wonderfully seasonal! Love the layout, sentiment and leaves...Gorgeous!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP