Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Candy Corn Halloween

>> Friday, August 16, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I am so ready for fall! This summer has really worn out its welcome & I think it's time for it to hit the road. And with fall, we have Halloween to look forward to & it will be here before you know it. I love making fall & Halloween cards, so I have a pretty quick one today.
The candy corn was stamped a bunch of times (with a little masking), colored & I drew little faces on them to give them some personality. The greeting was added along w/ a die cut bat & some polka dot washi tape. 

Here's the inside & also the Copics I used.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs -  Candy Corn borderDeco Halloween Greetings (inside:Accent Bats
paper:  Staples 110# white, black
ink:  Memento tuxedo black
accessories:  Copic markers, Misti, Rubbernecker stitched rectangle, scallop rectangle, bat dies, washi tape


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie, this is such a great Halloween card. Full of a bit of scary with the bat and then fun with the candy. Love it!!!! Hugz

Karin said...

Those little faces are just adorable! What a fun Halloween card design!

Shelia said...

Super cute Halloween card, Julie. Those candy corn pieces with the faces are just too cute!!

Robin Clendenning said...

That is just too cute! I love the little faces in those candy corn! Fantastic Halloween card!

Sue said...

How fun is this card Julie?? I can't help but smile when I see all those candy corn smiling at me :) A perfect Halloween card for sure!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP