Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Summer Greetings!

>> Thursday, July 18, 2019

Good morning!
All set for summer with these cards today!
The bright background on this first one was done 
using ink on a craft mat, swirled around.
I used the DRS stamps: Flamingo Palm Tree Scene
I stamped the flamingo scene on white then traced around where my oval would
go.  Then, from the inside of the would be oval, I cut out the trees and flamingo down to
the line of the oval.  Placed the die on and flipped the trees and flamingo up
over the die so that those parts would not be cut out by the die.



My next card features a fashionable pair of FROGS!!  They are visiting the boardwalk at the pier.
Don't ask which one, I don't know!  They forgot to write on the back of their photo!
I used DRS stamps: Frog Sunbather, Snorkel Frog, Seaside Dock, The Floor, and Toad ally Wonderful Day.
The nailheads are stickers from Mark Richards.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin! I totally love these cards. The colors on the flamingo card are amazing, but I have to tell you that the frog card has stolen my heart. It may be my favorite DRS card of all time. Wow. Genius design for sure. Love, love, love it. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are fantastic, Robin! Love the bright colors on the flamingo scene & the out of the box/into the window are things I use ALL the time. Your frogs on the pier card is wonderful. The plank looks terrific w/ the dock scene behind it.

Shelia said...

Fantastic cards, Robin. Great designs, beautiful coloring & super cute images. Love the frogs!

Sue said...

2 amazing cards Robin! Your flamingo scene is just beautiful with all those bright, happy colors and your "inside the box" die cut! But it's the Frogs on the Pier that had my jaw hit the floor! What a fabulous and funny scene!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP