Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry 25th! ๐ŸŽ„

>> Friday, July 19, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 ๐ŸŽ„Happy Friday! ๐ŸŽ„
I hope your week has gone well! Continuing w/ the Christmas in July trend we have this week, I have a Christmas card. I'm part of the Splitcoast Fan Club Christmas Challenge team & this is one of the cards I made recently. 

To make my CAS Christmas card, I white embossed the polka dot bg onto red card stock using white ink & white powder. I die cut the largest layer, the scallop borders & the 25 out of it. The holly image was colored & fussy cut to add underneath. The half die cut/half stamped greeting was added on the largest white layer.
Here's the inside & the Copics I used on the holly.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, red
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox frost white pigment 
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch Circle Stitch dies,Copic Sketch Markers, Spellbinders Holiday Sentiment, Long Scallop Rectangles dies, Sizzix Mini Reindeer & 25 set dies, white embossing powder




4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so stinkin' cute Julie! LOVE the red and white polka dot numbers and your holly is gorgeous! Such a fabulous design!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the dots and the holly. What a fab Christmas card, Julie. Brilliant designing. I love this card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Love the white dots on the red. So vibrant & fun. Great Christmas card!

Sue said...

What an adorable card Julie! I LOVE the red and white polka dots - especially the giant 25!! I don't think I could pull of the fun of the polka dots with the more serious tone of the holly but you did it beautifully!! Love it!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP