Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Swans and Miracles

>> Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hello DRS Designs followers!

I have an pretty card to share with you today.

I had to use the Every Day A Miracle sentiment on this card because it actually came out like I planned it in my head (that seldom happens - lol).

I made the card using these steps:
*stamped the new Swan image in Vintage Photo Distress Ink
*colored in the black part of the swan head with a Fine tipped Sharpie
*sponged a line for the ground/water separation
*used watercolors to add in interest on the swan, sky, and water. 
*painted over the lines of the swan with white acrylic paint (it toned them down only)
*added some white paint in the water and sky
*stamped the sentiment several times (using MISTI)

*sponged around and all over the image with Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Hope you are having a great week!  

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Karin said...

This is just beautiful! I love the monochromatic look in the neutral colors. It's a masterpiece in card form...There really should be a card museum for your creations...lol!

Robin Clendenning said...

This I so beautiful Nancy! I love the all sepia tones and the bit of reflection you put in the water! It has such a hand painted water color look I would not think there was a rubber stamp involved if I didn't know! Very beautiful!

Sue said...

What an incredible card Nancy! You did such an amazing job with the colors, setup and techniques! Awesome reflection too!!

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is such a beautiful card. Love the monochromatic look in the neutral shades. Absolutely beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Nancy! I love this neutral colored, misty watercolor scene. You really did a lovely job on this.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP