Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Grad Frame

>> Saturday, May 11, 2019

Welcome!


I actually had a lot of fun finding just the right stamps to fit inside our new Wooden Frame and in the end it's the hand holding the diploma that I like best :)


I started my card by stamping our new Wooden Frame on white card stock and then on a piece of scrap so I could make a reverse mask. I covered the 3 bottom openings first and stamped the Congratulations from our Grad Saying.  Next I covered that opening with scrap and removed the covering from the center left section and stamped our Teacher Tools and then did the same with the last 2 sections stamping both our Grad Tassel and then just the hand from our Male Graduate but you could use our Female Graduate as well.  Once I removed all the masks I colored everything using watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  The most time consuming part of the whole card was finding just the right background :)  I tried several stamped backgrounds that just seemed too busy and a couple of plain ones that were too plain.  I finally decided on my favorite swiss dots embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, great use of these wonderful frames and school/graduation images. Great card and great ideas. These frames are going to be classics! Hugz

Shelia said...

Grea use of the frame images, Sue. Love the grad images you used on this fn card! Love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Fantastic grad card! I love the stamps you used (or parts of). It works perfectly!

Karin said...

This is such a cute card! I love the green color theme and my favorite image is that little hand raised in celebration!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful grad card, Sue! I almost did one & I'm pretty glad I didn't now..this is awesome!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP