Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Magical Forest

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hope everyone is staying warm (or cool if you are lucky enough to live somewhere warm).  It was so warm here a few days last week that pollen released and covered our cars.  The next day we were shivering and bundled up in coats.  That is winter in Alabama - you never know what you are getting. 

This gnome is comfortable in his little magical forest.  I started with the Tree Home Gnome image.  It comes with part of the tree, the fun door, the gnome and some mushrooms, but I finished off the tree, added in some more trees, put in the start of a little bridge, and added some more mushrooms.  I also added in a mushroom from the new Snail Toadstool (I took off the snail) image.  For the sentiment I cut up the new Wonderful Day Gnome Greeting.  To finish it all off, I used a couple of butterflies from the 4-in-1 Garden Bugs image. I colored everything with watercolors. 


I do hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, I love this fun scene that you created for your gnome! The added trees, bridge & butterflies are fantastic! Such a fun card!

Karin said...

Your woodland scene is just charming! That gnome looks right at home :) I love the dimension of the sentiment and butterflies!

Robin Clendenning said...

Aww Nancy, this is just so cute my friend! I love all the extras you added to it like the extended tree and little bridge and butterfly! So fairyland!

Sue said...

What a wonderful forest scene! Awesome job extending the tree and adding the extra trees and the bridge! The little butterfly is perfect too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Nancy! I love your little cozy forest scene. Feels like I'm really in the woods. Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP