Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Very, Very CAS Valentne

>> Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Getting busying making some Valentines Cards for the kids to give out.  This is one I thought would be sort of easy for the kids to do, but Lewis took one look at it and said he didn't want to make it. He wanted to do them with lips.  I have a few ideas for how to accomplish that, but I am not sure his Mom would go for them. LOL.

To do this card, I swiped some water colors in quick motions, splattered on some paint and drew in a few hearts.  After it dried, I stamped the Hugs, Kisses Valentine Wishes Greeting.  


Valentines is just around the corner - this year is already moving at light speed for me!

Hugz!!

Nancy

6 comments:

Shelia said...

You make the best backgrounds, Nancy! Love the look of this one with the little hearts drawn in. It showcases the sentiment perfectly!

Karin said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the artistic background that you made...The tiny scattered hearts & splatters look random, but they're perfectly placed! This card is just perfect in every way :)

Donna W said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing.

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, this is so super cute! What a great idea to do just a splash of water color and a wonderful sentiment on top!! I love the splatter too and little painted hearts!

Sue said...

This is crazy awesome Nancy! You make it look so effortless and easy! A perfect CAS card that totally reminds me of a digital sound waves!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is very cool, Nancy! I love your red & pink scribble bg w/ the little hearts sprinkled all around. Great way to make the greeting stand out.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP