Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Village Valentine Ideas

>> Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hello friends!

The new All in 1 Christmas Village has really inspired me. 

I made two Valentine's cards using it.  The first one uses the All in 1 Christmas Village and the Hugs Kisses Valentine Wishes Greeting.  I drew in some hearts coming out of the fireplace on the little bottom cottage and I added some pine needles on the sides with a black pen and a white gel pen.

On the second card, I watercolored a black sky and a moon and added the Love You to the Moon Greeting
Many hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Oh I like these Valentine cards using the Christmas village image! Never would think to do this, but I love how these turned out! I especially like the little hearts coming out of the chimney. So cute!!

Robin Clendenning said...

These are both such great new ideas for Valentine's/love cards! Love the splattered snow and using them in such a cool, different way! Your night-time scene is really great, it does look like a dark night in the village! Goes perfect with the moon sentiment!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are gorgeous, Nancy! Love the mostly white village scenes w/ the different colored skies. You really rocked this village scene! For some reason.I had trouble w/ it. I guess because I like to put things together & this was already done.:)

Sue said...

You continue to amaze me with your creativity using what was kinda designed to be a Christmas stamp!! What an awesome idea to change it up a tad and use if for Valentine's Day! The hearts coming out of the chimney are just adorable - as well as your watercolor sky!

Karin said...

Wow! These are wonderful! I love this village as a snowy Valentine card...And the sentiments couldn't be more perfect! I mean that moon on the second, is just genius! I never thought to make this village a night time scene :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP