Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Wishes

>> Monday, November 19, 2018


Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend and were able to find some time to get inky. I cannot believe Thanksgiving is this coming Thursday. Wow!!

I have two cards to share with you today. They are both CAS cards. The first one features the new Thanksgiving Wishes greeting as well as the pumpkin pile. I really like this new pumpkin pile image. To start my card I used a window frame from MFT, die cut the window from the front of my card and stamped the greeting inside. The pumpkin pile was stamped, colored with Copics, fussy cut and glued onto the front of the card. I also colored the pumpkin on the greeting with Coipics too.


 My second card uses the same new greeting, but this time I paired it with the Filigree Pumpkin image. I stamped the pumpkin with TH Distress Orange Marmalade ink, heat embossed it with clear EP and die cut. The orange and cream layers were die cut with a SB border die after stamping the greeting with the same orange ink and heat embossing it too. An orange ribbon and some orange Nuvo drops complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, some great Thanksgiving/pumpkin cards. I totally forgot about the filigree pumpkin image - it is so pretty and looks great paired with the Thanksgiving Wishes greeting. I love the greeting peeking out of that great window die too (I am thinking about getting one). Lovely card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Great cards especially using the new Thanksgiving sentiment with the pumpkin!
Love the special touches and that beautiful border on your second card. Your first card is very cool with the stitched cut-out and pumpkin pile!

Sue said...

These are wonderful Shelia! I just love that window frame die cut every time you use it and today is no different! The pumpkin pile is just perfect with it too! Your filigree card came out fantastic! Love the monochrome look and the orange drops!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Shelia! Love your little window into the greeting w/ the pumpkins on top. Your orange marmalade pumpkin is lovely w/ the lacy curved borders.

Karin said...

Your Thanksgiving cards are just great! I love the clean look with all the white, and the way you showcased the sentiment...It looks great colored in and then not, as well :) The lacy detail and embossing are just beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP