Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Wishes

>> Saturday, November 10, 2018

Welcome!


Am I the only one who's amazed that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away???  This autumn is just flying by!


I did a quick Thanksgiving plaid card last night using our new Thanksgiving Wishes stamp.

I stamped my plaid using our Cut Apart Plaid instructions and just used the largest section and green ink and the smallest section using orange ink.  I made sure to leave a bit of space so I could stamp our new 4 in 1 Harvest image right on my card.  I stamped the Thanksgiving Wishes on a separate piece of card stock and trimmed it to the diamond shape and colored all with my watercolor pencils and blender pen.  After layering it all together I added an orange paper bow.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sue

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE the colors in your plaid and the little images in it!!! This is so refreshing and so pretty! (I don't know why it's refreshing, maybe the pretty bright green? or maybe it's just me, love it!!)
I love the sweet orange paper bow too!

Shelia said...

Gorgeous plaid background, Sue. And I love the images stamped in the openings! Fantastic card!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the plaid, Sue. The little images inside are fun and the colors are so pretty, an.
Great orange bow too. Awesome Thanksgiving card! Hugz

Karin said...

Your background is so clever with the fall images added to the plaid! I love the colors and the diamond shaped sentiment with the cute bow!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a fun card, Sue! Love the plaid bg w/ the little images in the corners. What a great idea! And your little orange bow is the perfect addition.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP