Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pumpkin Piles

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I really like the new Pumpkin Pile stamp that was recently released, it's definitely been the stamp I've used the most this fall season!  I love the different sizes in the grouping and they work as part of a scene or as a stand alone stamp too.

Here I began by stamping the pumpkins, masking them off and adding the Hanging Sign Post next.  I kept the mask in place, and then stamped using the Winter Trees stamp, making sure I stamped below the sign. 


All that was left to do was color up the scene using my Copic markers, and add the 
Small Autumn Greetings sentiment to the sign.  

For this card, I stamped the card base using the Woven Plaid in green and orange ink.  .  It's probably my favorite background stamp for the cooler months, because it's so versatile and easy to use!

For a change, I stamped the Pumpkin Pile on Kraft using Versamark and heat embossed them using white embossing powder, coloring them in after.


I added a strip of orange glitter to the top, matted the image attaching it to the stamped base with dimensional foam tape.  I stamped and used my circle punches for the Thanks be to God Greeting and attached that with the same tape, finishing it off with a few gems.  

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week???! I'm so not ready...Well, my spirit is, but my house and pantry are not!  

Have a great week!
Karin




5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, these are super great cards. I totally love that scene you created on the first - now why didn't I think of that? Looks great. The plaid on the second is wonderful as is your coloring on kraft and your awesome colors. Two fabulous cards for sure! Hugz

Shelia said...

Super cute cards, Karin. I really like the scene on your first card & you colored those pumpkins beautifully. Those same pumpkins look amazing stamped & colored on the Kraft CS.

Sue said...

Your pumpkin scene is AMAZING Karin!! Great idea adding the trees and fence in the background and your colors/coloring is perfect! Your second card is a perfect example of how versatile stamps can be! The white and oranges on kraft look amazing!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Karin! I love the trees & fence behind your pumpkin & sign. The colors are so pretty! And the white embossing on the Kraft looks fabulous.Love the plaid bg, too.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I like that white embossing you did on your second card, cool idea! The glitter strip and your beautiful plaid is really wonderful as well!
On your first card I love the way you combined the pumpkins with that bg stamp, that looks amazing! Beautiful cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP