Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BOO!

>> Thursday, October 18, 2018

Good Morning!
My first card is a side step card.
My background is done with Oxide Distress inks from Ranger.
I made a separate tag for the back panel and stamped the 
Silhouette Haunted House on it then did the background
like the rest of the card, masking the moon first.
I then colored the moon and windows.
I die cut a few trees from a Penny Black die set, place one 
on each side of the house and one on the middle step.


and It's A Scream Halloween on a separate piece of white
card stock, colored and fussy cut (the sentiment is die cut
with an oval die.  The Iron fence & Gate is stamped on another
background I colored and glued and is to the front. 

Here is a side view.

My next card is using the Zombie Gal and Zombie Guy on another 
background made with the Oxide Inks.  I used a moon/sun die from Hero Arts
and a tree frame die from Memory Box in the background.  The moon is stamped the Accent Bats and I dded a bat die cut from Spellbinders.
I made a frame of back card stock and stamped it with Spooky Eyes Background and embossed with white powder.
The background between trees is stamped with Silhouette Grave Yard with the Iron Fence stamped over it.  The Beware of Zombies Sign was stamped on another piece of card stock, colored and fussy cut.


Inside I used the tree frame die again and stamped 

That's it folks!
Isn't it nice that it's starting to feel like fall...Yes, the weather
has cooled down finally!!  Yippee!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wowie, Robin, these are some AMAZING cards. So many wonderful details, colors, and ideas. I can't even tell you what I like the most although the vampire Lenard and your awesome coloring are up there. Awesome creations. Hugz

Shelia said...

Fantastic cards, Robin. I really like the side step one with all the different images creating such a great scene for Halloween. The zombie card is awesome with the graveyard behind the iron fence. Wonderful cards!

Karin said...

Wow, you've created not just fab scenes, but almost an entire neighborhood on these two cards! That little vampire pig keeps the first card from being super scary...He's just beyond adorable! And that tag with the house is fantastic! I would use it for a bookmark ;) I can't believe all the stamps you used on this one card! Love how you colored the zombies on the second one...It's a masterpiece!

Sue said...

2 absolutely incredible cards Robin! I can't get over either one!! I LOVE your step cards because I always find new elements to the card that I overlook cause I'm gawking over something else! This time it was Count Porkula - I never saw him because I was amazed at your coloring of the Boo! image that totally looks 3D! Your Zombie card just totally rocks! The moon folder! The tree die!! The eyeball frame! I could go on and on and on! Even the inside is stupendous!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are awesome, Robin! Wow, the colors, die cuts & fancy fold are really wonderful. I'm really loving these bright rainbow colors. And I've had my eye on that sun die. It looks fabulous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP