Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Boo!

>> Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Monday! Hope you had a good weekend and found some time to be creative. I have a Halloween card to share with you today. I am enjoying the new images and greetings recently released by DRS Designs!


I used an older sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this first card. To start I stamped the spooky eyes background with VersaMark ink onto the black card base and heat embossed with detailed white EP. Next I stamped the new Boo image with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored it Copics, die cut the end using a circle die and layered it onto orange CS. The pumpkin was created with an EK Success Punch.

On the inside I stamped the Halloween greeting and  Goblin image with VersaMark ink and embossed them with detailed white EP.



Thanks for stopping by!

Shelia



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So fun, Sheila. The eyes with the boo and all that black make this scary fun!!! Great ideas. That boo is the next image I am going to focus on - I have broken my addiction to the skull finally! LOL. Hugz

Sue said...

What a fun sketch Shelia! Perfect for our new Boo! image too! Excellent background and shading on as well!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute! Love the orange boo! Love it with the pretty pumpkin and great layout. Fun inside too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Shelia! Love your orange Boo & the eyes in the dark give it that spooky look.

Karin said...

What a darling Halloween card! I love the spooky eye background and the way you colored the boo! And I really like the white on black inside too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP