Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Halloween... it's a scream!

>> Saturday, September 22, 2018

Welcome!

Have you checked out our new Halloween images yet?  There seems to be something for everyone - from cute to scary to multi-purpose!

I'm not one to normally focus on scary for Halloween - I usually go for funny, so our new Skull image is a bit outside my norm, but I'm really pleased how this came out!



I started my card by stamping our new Scary Skull image 6 times on white scrap and coloring and fussy cutting all of them.  My background started as a black piece of card stock that I stamped with our classic Spooky Eye Background using white ink and white embossing powder and attaching my fussy cut skulls on top (I was able to get double duty out of one by using part of it on the top left and what was left on the bottom right) since I had an extra skull already cut out I added some foam tape to the back and added a little 3D action for one of the full skulls.  For my greeting I used our new It's a Scream Halloween.  I stamped each line separately on yellow card stock, dabbed on a bit of orange on the edges after cutting and layered them on purple and attached all to a folded bright green card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very fun and scary, Sue. I love that you combined all the eyes and a bunch of the skulls to really accentuate that fun sentiment. This is such a creative card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Great spooky card, Sue! I really like all those eyes behind the skulls.

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh so spooky, especially with those red eyes!!! Yikes! I love the eyes background to!!

Karin said...

Those eyes are so creepy! I love the bright green card base and sentiment is perfection on this card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Spooky fun, Sue! Wow..you fussy cut all those skulls? I'm seriously impressed. Love the lime green border & red eyes.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP